PHPMailer - PHP email transport class
PHPMailer is a fully featured email transfer class for PHP. PHPMailer which is an object-oriented PHP class that easily allows you to implement advanced email formatting. Features which can be readily tapped include: SMTP authentication, use of redundant SMTP servers, attachments, HTML formatting, multipart/alternative formatting for non-HTML email and various encoding methods. Due to its ease of use and broad feature base, I incorporate the PHPMailer class into all my scripts which send email.
PHPMailer is a PHP class for PHP that provides a package of functions to send email. The two primary features are sending HTML Email and e-mails with attachments. PHPMailer supports nearly all possiblities to send email: mail(), Sendmail, qmail & direct to SMTP server. You can use any feature of SMTP-based e-mail, multiple recepients via to, CC, BCC, etc. In short: PHPMailer is an efficient way to send e-mail within PHP.
- Supports emails digitally signed with S/MIME encryption!
- Supports emails with multiple TOs, CCs, BCCs and REPLY-TOs
- Works on any platform.
- Supports Text & HTML emails.
- Embedded image support.
- Multipart/alternative emails for mail clients that do not read HTML email.
- Flexible debugging.
- Custom mail headers.
- Redundant SMTP servers.
- Support for 8bit, base64, binary, and quoted-printable encoding.
- Word wrap.
- Multiple fs, string, and binary attachments (those from database, string, etc).
- SMTP authentication.
- Tested on multiple SMTP servers: Sendmail, qmail, Postfix, Gmail, Imail, Exchange, etc.
- Good documentation, many examples included in download.
- It's swift, small, and simple.
Open Souce PHPMailer Information:
- Applies To: Send Email, Multipart/alternative emails, Custom mail headers
- Programming Language: PHP
- Operating System: Cross-platform
- License: GPL