Terms and Conditions
By using DigitalCoding.Com you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions. DigitalCoding.Com may change or modify such terms and conditions at any time. Such changes shall be effective on notice. Notice may be given by any means including posting on DigitalCoding.Com or by electronic or conventional mail. Use of DigitalCoding.Com after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes.
DigitalCoding.Com may change or discontinue any aspect or feature of DigitalCoding.Com at any time.
- You shall use DigitalCoding.Com for lawful purposes only. You shall not post, link to or from or transmit through DigitalCoding.Com any material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise objectionable
- The entire contents of DigitalCoding.Com are copyright or available under license. DigitalCoding.Com owns copyright in the selection, co-ordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not download, copy, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit commercially, any of the content, in whole or in part Except that fair dealing for your research or private study or for use in a teaching environment is permitted. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, or copyright notice shall be made. An acknowledgement of the source must be included whenever DigitalCoding.Com copyright material is copied or published.
- By submitting material to DigitalCoding.Com, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted, DigitalCoding.Com the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other person to access, view, and store or reproduce the material for such other person's research, private study or teaching purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- You expressly agree that use of DigitalCoding.Com is at your sole risk. Neither DigitalCoding.Com, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that DigitalCoding.Com will be uninterrupted or error free.
- DigitalCoding.Com is provided on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind.
- In no event will DigitalCoding.Com, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing DigitalCoding.Com, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use DigitalCoding.Com.
Monitoring / Termination
DigitalCoding.Com shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of DigitalCoding.Com, and the discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on DigitalCoding.Com at any time.
DigitalCoding.Com may terminate your access in the event of any conduct which DigitalCoding.Com, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of your breach of this Agreement.
Third Party Content
DigitalCoding.Com is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties. Accordingly, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other user of DigitalCoding.Com, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of DigitalCoding.Com. DigitalCoding.Com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such content, nor its quality, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
DigitalCoding.Com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on DigitalCoding.Com by anyone other than authorized DigitalCoding.Com employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. DigitalCoding.Com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through DigitalCoding.Com. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through DigitalCoding.Com.