Online Tools for Software Developers / Webmasters
Online developer tools offer a suite of free webmaster/developer tools and resources. Webmaster tools include SEO, Search Engines, Domain Checkups, HTML and Other many useful tools. Who wants to hand convert C# to VB.NET (or back again)? No? Well, we've got just the tools for you.
- Addslashes Stripslashes Escape string
- Base64 Decoder
- Base64 Encoder
- Capture Webpage to Image/PDF from URL
- Compress CSS
- Compress HTML Source Code
- Compress PHP Template
- Convert special characters into html entities
- CSS Beautifier
- CSS Button Generator
- Decode HTML
- Detect Internet Browser Settings
- Encode HTML
- Favicon Generator
- Flat File Data Extractor
- HTML Beautifier
- HTML Meta Tag Analyzer
- HTTP Response Headers
- Image to Ascii Text Converter
- Regular Expressions Tester
- Test GZip Deflate Compression
- Text (ASCII) to Binary Conversion
- Typo Generator
- URL Encoding/Decoding
- URL Redirect Check - Search Engine Friendly
- Web Page Performance Analysis Tool
- Webpage Color Analysis Tool
- Webpage Error Analysis Tool
- Webpage Topographic View
- What is my IP Address
- Identify Language From Text
- Image Converter
- Online Image Exif Metadata Tags Reader
- Phonetic Alphabet Converter
- Read remote MP3/AVI file header/ID3 tag information
- Remove Duplicate Records
- Which Versions of The .NET Framework Are Installed
- World-wide geocoding of street addresses, points of interest, airports, and place names
- SQL Server Create Table SQL Generator
- Host DNS Lookup Utility
- MD5 Hash Generator
- Open Port Check
- Remote ZIP View
- VB/C# .Net to Python Code Converter
- VB/C# .Net to Ruby Code Converter
- VB/C# Code Converter
Whats new in Code Snippets
- Populate ComboBox using DataTable. C++/CLI code snippet CreateDropDownMenu to populate ComboBox dropdown menu with given DataTable.
- Populate ComboBox using DataTable. (VB) Visual Basic code snippet CreateDropDownMenu to populate ComboBox dropdown menu with given DataTable.
- Populate ComboBox using DataTable. (C-Sharp) C# code snippet CreateDropDownMenu to populate ComboBox dropdown menu with given DataTable.
- Validate IPv4, IPv6 IP Addresses. These PHP Code snippets show how to validate IPv4 or IPv6 IP addresses. Also it allows checking IP address belongs to private network address spaces.
- C++/CLI Code Snippet - AddSlashes StripSlashes Escape String. C++/CLI code snippet AddSlahes tool allows quote a string with slashes (Escape String). Stripslashes snippet un-quotes a quote string by removing slashes.
- Visual Basic Code Snippet - AddSlashes StripSlashes Escape String. (VB) Visual Basic code snippet AddSlahes tool allows quote a string with slashes (Escape String). Stripslashes snippet un-quotes a quote string by removing slashes.
- C# Code Snippet - AddSlashes StripSlashes Escape String. (C-Sharp) C# code snippet AddSlahes tool allows quote a string with slashes (Escape String). Stripslashes snippet un-quotes a quote string by removing slashes.
- C++/CLI Code Snippet - Access current environment directories and logical drives. C++/CLI code snippets to access current environment directories such as current directory, system directory and logical drives.
- Visual Basic Code Snippet - Access current environment directories and logical drives. (VB) Visual Basic code snippets to access current environment directories such as current directory, system directory and logical drives.
- C# Code Snippet - Access current environment directories and logical drives. (C-Sharp) C# code snippets to access current environment directories such as current directory, system directory and logical drives.
Whats new in Computer Bookshop
- The Essential Guide to Flash CS4 with ActionScript. For any professional designer or developer working in the world of web technologies or multimedia, Flash is the must-have application, and knowing how to use it effectively is vital. Add in ActionScript 3.0, and Flash becomes an even more powerful tool for the development of high-performance web applications.
- Flash CS4 Professional Digital Classroom. Flash CS4 Professional Digital Classroom is like having a personal instructor guiding readers through each lesson, while they work at their own pace. This book includes 13 self-paced lessons that let readers discover essential skills and explore new features and capabilities of Adobe Flash Professional. Every lesson is presented in full color with step-by-step instructions.
- Windows 7 For Dummies Book + DVD bundle. A terrific value-a full-size book plus video demonstrations of key Windows 7 tasks. Windows 7 is Microsoft's much-anticipated new release of the operating system that powers nearly 90% of the world's computers. This two-for-one package provides the step-by-step guidance that will get you up and running with all the exciting new features.
- Windows 7 Secrets. You already know the ups and downs of Windows Vista-now it's time to learn the ins and outs of Windows 7! Internationally recognized Windows experts, Microsoft insiders, and authors Paul Thurrott and Rafael Rivera cut through the hype to pull away the curtain and reveal useful information not found anywhere else. Regardless of your level of knowledge, you'll discover little-known facts on how things work, what's new and different, and how you can modify Windows 7 to meet your own specific needs.
- Windows 7 Administrator's Pocket Consultant. Here's the ideal, on-the-go reference that desktop administrators and support professionals can carry with them as they support and manage Windows 7. Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers immediate answers for the day-to-day administration of Windows 7
- Windows 7 Inside Out. You re beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put your PC to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It s all muscle and no fluff.
- Oracle Database 10g Performance Tuning Tips and Techniques. Offers hundreds of hints, tips, and tricks of the trade that can be useful to any DBA wanting to achieve maximum performance of Oracle applications.
- Photoshop CS4 Down and Dirty Tricks. UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF THE HOTTEST TRICKS, AND MOST REQUESTED PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS IN ONE AMAZING BOOK! Scott Kelby, co-host of Photoshop User TV and the world's #1 bestselling Photoshop author, is back to unlock the secrets of an amazing new collection of the latest eye-popping, jaw-dropping, Photoshop special effect the same kind that made Scott's previous editions of this book one of the top selling Photoshop books in history.
- The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers. Scott Kelby, the best-selling Photoshop author in the world today, once again takes this book to a whole new level as he uncovers the latest, most important, and most exciting new Adobe Photoshop CS4 techniques for digital photographers. This major update to his award-winning, record-breaking book does something for digital photographers that's never been done before it cuts through the bull and shows you exactly "how to do it."
- Windows Command-Line Administrator's Pocket Consultant. Now updated for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista, this practical, pocket-sized reference delivers ready answers for using Windows command-line tools to manage multiple clients and servers. It s packed with hundreds of examples that show you how to run, use, schedule, and script Windows commands, support tools, and Resource Kit tools without touching the GUI. Written by a well-known author of more than two dozen computer books and featuring easy-to-read tables, lists, and step-by step instructions this POCKET CONSULTANT delivers fast, accurate information on the spot.
Whats new in Free Software
- RSCloudFilesTool command line Rackspace cloud files manager. RSCloudFilesTool is the command line client software solution to manage and use Rackspace cloud files for windows. You can run several copies of the RSCloudFilesTool at the same time to multitask the upload, download and all Cloud Files tasks.
- LDAPUser - Authenticate and Retrieve User Information Using LDAP. LDAPUser is a portable application to authenticate and retrieve user information using LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol). Use this tool to trouble shoot user account issues related to LDAP.
- Convert Sentence Case. Accidentally left the caps lock on and typed something, but can't be bothered to start again and retype it all? Use this simple ConvertSentenceCase tool to auto fix most of the text formatting issues.
- FastDownload - command line multi-threaded segmented download tool. FastDownload is a command line download tool for windows. It uses Multi-threaded Segmented download technique, supports various protocols. FastDownload is a freeware without any adware or spyware. FastDownload can increase download speed from 3-10 times.
- IsDotNetAssembly tool allows to determine whether a file is a .NET Assembly. IsDotNetAssembly tool allows you to scan for files in given folder to determine whether a file is a .NET Assembly or not. IsDotNetAssembly is a small and extremely fast file scanning tool, it is portable, you can put it on your USB memory stick and run it anywhere you go!
- SQL Preview and Export Tool. The SQL Preview/Export Tool is a light-weight, portable, specially designed for data export from most popular databases without having to launch the database-specific administrative clients or tools. Export your data to most popular data formats, including MS Excel, HTML, CSV, SQL and more.
- Crystal Report Preview tool. Crystal Reports Preview tool provide a solution that allows people to view your Crystal Reports and process against live data. Crystal Reports Preview tool supports most versions of Crystal Reports that are commonly used.
- Portable Encryption Utility. Portable encryption utility allows you to securely carry your passwords in pen-drive, store in desktop computer or transfer over the internet. Don't let someone steal your confidential details; protect your information using this nice tool PortableEncryption.
- WebPageHTMLAnalyzer HTML Tag analysis tool. WebPageHTMLAnalyzer HTML Tag analysis tool help webmasters analyze their web pages. This search engine optimization tool analyze not only the Meta Tags but try to use the similar spider technology as the search engines spiders them self.
- MySQL backup solution for Microsoft Windows. Easy to use MySQL backup solution for Microsoft Windows. MySQLWinBackup is portable easy to use simple database backup application which can run in windows operating systems.
Whats new in Open Source
- jQuery File Upload. jQuery File Upload allows to select multiple files at once and upload them simultaneously. This jQuery File Upload plugin features Multiple file upload, Drag and Drop support, Upload progress bar, Cancelable uploads, Cross-site file uploads, Multiple plugin instances, Multipart and file contents stream uploads and many more
- NPOI. POI is an open source project which can help you read/write xls, doc, ppt files.You can use it to generate a Excel report without Microsoft Office suite installed on your server. Also you can use it to extract text from Office documents to help implement full-text indexing feature.
- CslaGenFork. CSLA .NET framework is an application development framework that reduces the cost of building and maintaining applications. The framework enables developers to leverage the power of object-oriented design as the basis for creating powerful applications. Business objects based on CSLA automatically gain many advanced features that simplify the creation of WPF, ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, WCF, WF and Web Services interfaces.
- Silverlight SQL Server Access. Open source Silverlight 4.0 Com Library for SQL Server Access. This Silverlight library is designed to provide local SQL Server database access for Silverlight 4.o applications.
- PHPMailer. PHPMailer is a fully featured email transfer class for PHP. PHPMailer which is an object-oriented PHP class that easily allows you to implement advanced email formatting. Features which can be readily tapped include: SMTP authentication, use of redundant SMTP servers, attachments, HTML formatting, multipart/alternative formatting for non-HTML email and various encoding methods. Due to its ease of use and broad feature base, I incorporate the PHPMailer class into all my scripts which send email.
Whats new in Tutorials
- Load data points from external text file to chart. This Delphi graphic tutorial demonstrates how to load data points to chart using external text file.
- Dynamically add data points to chart. This Delphi graphic tutorial demonstrates how to create a simple charts using TChart component and add data points to the chart at runtime.
- Simple steps to create Delphi chart. This Delphi graphic tutorial demonstrates how to create a simple charts using TChart component.
- How to make windows screensaver. This Delphi graphic tutorial demonstrates how to create a simple windows screensaver. To demonstrate this we are going to put some random images on desktop.
- Display transparent images on desktop. This Delphi graphic tutorial shows how to display a transparent image on desktop. Main technique we using here is full screen transparent form and then place image object on form. By few simple changes you can create various effect like generating mouse trail and more.
- How to move lines on desktop. This Delphi graphic tutorial shows how to generate randomly bouncing lines on the desktop using transparent form technique. This program can be modifying to work as a screen saver.
- How to draw cross on desktop. This Delphi graphic tutorial shows how to draw a cross on desktop on mouse click event, basic technique is use of full screen transparent form.
- How to create transparent form. This Delphi tutorial demonstrates how to create transparent form. Transparent form background creates at runtime.
- Create graphical transparent analog clock dynamically. This tutorial demonstrates how to create graphical transparent analog clock computer screen.
- Create graphical analog clock dynamically. This tutorial demonstrates how to create graphical analog clock on form.
Whats new in Video Tutorials
- Silverlight - create multiple instances of a User Control. This silverlight video tutorial shows how to define, edit and create multiple instances of a User Control.
- Silverlight - how to create a custom button. This silverlight video tutorial shows how to create a custom button, modify its normal, mouse over and pressed states. Also add animation effects between those states.
- Differences between Visual Studio and Expressin Blend 3. This silverlight video tutorial describe the differences between Visual Studio and Expressin Blend 3 when creating and opening Silverlight 3 applications. The viewer will also get a chance to view the Silverlgiht SDK Sample Browser.
- Silverlight 3 - Visual Studio and Expression Blend 3. This Silverlight video introduces the viewer to the tools that are most likely to be used to create Silverlight 3 applications. This video also begins to cover how these tools are used for Silverlight designers and developers.
- Windows 7 Experience. Windows 7 Experience - computers that deliver faster start-up and connection times plus more entertainment and business features than ever before
- Windows 7 Upgrade. Windows 7 - Upgrade Options, Tips Before Upgrading to Windows 7, Windows Vista to 7 Upgrade, Upgrade Windows XP to Windows 7 and many more
- How to Create a Panorama in Photoshop. How to Create a Panorama in Photoshop. 360 Cylindrical Panorama - How to create a semi-cylindrical panorama - Photoshop CS4: Panoramas
- Advanced Custom Search Configuration. The focus of this session is on configuring your own Custom Search engine to let your users search the sites and topics that are relevant to you. We will discuss how to create dynamic search engines using Linked Custom Search and how to use XML to programmatically provision custom search engines.
- Programming With and For Google Wave. In this session, we will show how to use Google Wave APIs through demos and code samples.
- GWT Compiler for an Optimized Future. Reading the Tea Leaves of the GWT Compiler for an Optimized Future. Google Web Toolkit is providing more and more information to developers in terms of how it is compiling your code.