Decode HTML is an online tool that converts HTML entities back to characters. In the markup languages SGML, HTML, XHTML and XML, a character entity reference is a reference to a particular kind of named entity that has been predefined or explicitly declared in a Document Type Definition (DTD).
Decode HTML is an online tool that converts HTML entities back to characters. HTML has special handling for characters like < and > symbols, so it doesn't work well with those characters where they shouldn't be.
For example, the escaped character code for > is >.
Some of the translations performed are:
- '&' becomes '&' (ampersand)
- '"' becomes '"' (double quote)
- ''' becomes ''' (single quote)
- '<' becomes '<' (less than)
- '>' becomes '>' (greater than)
Online HTML Decoder Information:
- Purpose of this Tool : HTML Decoding
- Intended Audience : Webmasters, Web Developers, Website Designers, Programmers