jQuery File Upload
jQuery File Upload allows to select multiple files at once and upload them simultaneously. This jQuery File Upload plugin features Multiple file upload, Drag and Drop support, Upload progress bar, Cancelable uploads, Cross-site file uploads, Multiple plugin instances, Multipart and file contents stream uploads and many more
jQuery File Upload
Open source jQuery File Upload allows to select multiple files at once and upload them simultaneously. The plugin has been successfully tested with the following browser versions: Google Chrome - 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, Apple Safari - 5.0, Mozilla Firefox - 3.6, 4.0, Opera - 10.6, 11.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
jQuery File Upload Features:
- Multiple file upload: Allows to select multiple files at once and upload them simultaneously.
- Drag and Drop support: Allows to upload files by dragging them from your desktop or filemanager and dropping them on your browser window.
- Upload progress bar: Shows a progress bar indicating the upload progress for individual files.
- Cancelable uploads: Individual file uploads can be canceled to stop the upload progress.
- Graceful fallback for legacy browsers: Uploads files via XMLHttpRequests if supported and uses iframes as fallback for legacy browsers.
- Cross-site file uploads: Supports uploading files to a different domain with Cross-site XMLHttpRequests.
- Multiple plugin instances: Allows to use multiple plugin instances on the same webpage.
- Customizable and extensible: Provides an API to set individual options and define callBack methods for various upload events.
- Multipart and file contents stream uploads: Files can be uploaded as standard "multipart/form-data" or file contents stream (HTTP PUT file upload).
- Compatible with any server-side application platform: Works with Google App Engine (Python, Java), Ruby on Rails, PHP and any other platform that supports HTTP file uploads.
Open Souce jQuery File Upload Information:
- Operating System: Cross-platform
- License: MIT license