SQL Preview and Export Tool
The SQL Preview/Export Tool is a light-weight, portable, specially designed for data export from most popular databases without having to launch the database-specific administrative clients or tools. Export your data to most popular data formats, including MS Excel, HTML, CSV, SQL and more.
SQL Preview and Export Tool
SQL Preview/Export is a powerful tool to preview or export SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, Postgresql, Ingres, Firebird and OLEDB, ODBC databases data quickly to any common data formats, including MS Excel, HTML, XML, CSV (Comma Separated Values), TSV (Tab Separated Values), SQL and others.
The program support exporting in to SQL statements, which allow creating simple SQL INSERT statement, can use to populate data into another database or table. Export into SQL can be very useful for data migration projects. Also program has ability to create Delete SQL statement to delete bulk records from database table selectively.
SQL Preview/Export tool comes with a built in preview tool, you can fine tube your SQL statement and view returning data dynamically. Data grid column title support sorting, simply click on column title to order your list in ascending or descending. You can export data grid view by simply selecting Export Data Grid View option. The SQL Preview/Export Tool is a light-weight, portable application, which do not required any installation.
How To Use SQL Preview/Export Tool
- Download SQLPreviewExport.zip, and then unzip the files to your hard disk.
- Double-click the SQLPreviewExport.exe file to start SQL Preview/Export Tool.
- First select the data provider from the dropdown menu. And provide the database connection string to connect to database.
- Enter your SQL statement .
- Click Preview button to preview the data in a grid view.
- Click export button to export your data to MS Excel, XML, CSV, TSV, HTML.
- Also you can export your data to SQL statement to insert or update data later.
By default, SQL Preview/Export Tool lists the following providers to connect to data sources:
- .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server.
- .NET Framework Data Provider for OLE DB.
- .NET Framework Data Provider for ODBC
- .NET Framework Data Provider for Oracle
- .NET Framework Data Provider for SQLite
- .NET Framework Data Provider for MySQL
- .NET Framework Data Provider for Postgresql
- .NET Framework Data Provider for Ingres
- .NET Framework Data Provider for Firebird
Software version and platform information
- Build Year: 2009
- Development Status : Beta
- Operating System : 32-bit MS Windows .Net 2.0
- IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Intended Audience : Software Engineers, Database Administrators, Database Programmers, Database Designers
- Programming Language : C#
- User Interface : GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Version: 1.0
Download This Database Free Software.
Download materials for this article (Database - Free Software)
File size: 1,301 KB, File type: zip
Total downloads: 3250, Upload date: May 12 - 2009