FL Technology Forums  

Go Back   FL Technology Forums > South Florida Technology Forums > Technology News

Unread 12-08-2009, 07:48 PM

Default IBM Builds Massive Business Analytics Cloud for 200,000 Employees and Unveils Version

IBM today announced the world's largest private cloud computing environment for business analytics, which will provide IBM sales teams and developers new levels of insight to better meet the needs of clients worldwide. The cloud will launch initially with more than a petabyte of data, the equivalent of more than 300 billion ATM transactions.

IBM also announced a new solution, the IBM Smart Analytics Cloud, for clients to build their own private cloud environments based on the same Cloud infrastructure that IBM is using internally.

http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pr...ease/28823.wss
Unread 09-28-2012, 12:31 AM

Send a message via ICQ to rerbig
Default IBM Builds Massive Business Analytics Cloud for 200000 Employees and Unveils Version

Are you sure about that? I have comcast and I think if you have your own equipment, you can do what you like with the signal. The only thing wired for me is my Xbox. The rest is wireless. You just have to register your equipment, which is a pain in the tuchus.