Software Engineering Books
Software Engineering Books, Software Engineering Computer Bookshop, Software Engineering Online Books, Discount Software Engineering Computer Books, Software Engineering Tips, Software Engineering, Software Engineering, Used Software Engineering books.
Recent articles in Software Engineering Books Computer Bookshop
- MCPD Self-Paced Training Kit Microsoft .NET Framework. Get in-depth training and practice with the skills measured by the core exams for Microsoft Certified Professional Developer: Web Developer certification--all in one box! Covering Exams 70-536, 70-528, and 70-547, these three training kits include exam prep and practice tests to help you maximize your performance. You get official Microsoft study guides, plus practice tests on CD to help you assess your skills. They come packed with the tools and features that exam candidates want most--including in-depth, self-paced training based on final exam content; rigorous, objective-by-objective review; exam tips from expert, exam-certified authors; and customizable testing options. They also provide labs and exercises for skills and expertise you can apply to the job.
- MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit Windows Server 2008 Enterprise. Your all-in-one kit for the skills measured by the core exams for Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Administrator certification and on the job. Covering Exams 70-640, 70-642, 70-643, and 70-647, these four official Microsoft study guides provide in-depth exam prep plus practice tests to help maximize your performance. This kit comes packed with the tools and features that exam candidates want most including self-paced training based on final exam content; rigorous, objective-by-objective review; exam tips from expert, exam-certified authors; and customizable testing options. It also provides labs and exercises for skills and expertise you can apply to the job.
- MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit Microsoft Windows Server 2003. Excellent value: four official study guides - covering the core requirements for MCSE certification on Windows Server 2003 all in one box - Fully reengineered study guides written by exam-certified authors. 300 practice questions per exam on CD, with a test engine that enables customized testing, pre-assessment and post-assessment, and automated scoring and feedback.
- TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 1: The Protocols. Finally, programmers that need to truly understand the TCP/IP protocol suite have a resource to turn to, TCP/IP Illustrated. Instead of merely describing the RFC's, bestselling author Rich Stevens takes an innovative "visual" approach which, combined with his writing style, results in an accessible "understandable" guide to TCP/IP.
- Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, Second Edition. The second edition of Han and Kamber Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques updates and improves the already comprehensive coverage of the first edition and adds coverage of new and important topics, such as mining stream data, mining social networks, and mining spatial, multi-media and other complex data. This book will be an excellent textbook for courses on Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
- Interactive Computer Graphics: A Top-Down Approach Using OpenGL. Computer animation and graphics--once rare, complicated, and comparatively expensive--are now prevalent in everyday life from the computer screen to the movie screen. Interactive Computer Graphics is the only introduction to computer graphics text for undergraduates that fully integrates OpenGL(R) and emphasizes application-based programming. Using C and C++, the top-down, programming-oriented approach allows for coverage of engaging 3D material early in the course so students immediately begin to create their own 3D graphics. Low-level algorithms (for topics such as line drawing and filling polygons) are presented after students learn to create graphics. This book is suitable for undergraduate students in computer science and engineering, for students in other disciplines who have good programming skills, and for professionals.
Recent articles in Software Engineering Books Computer Bookshop
- Operating System Concepts. Open-source operating systems, virtual machines, and clustered computing are among the leading fields of operating systems and networking that are rapidly changing. With substantial revisions and organizational changes, Silberschatz, Galvin, and Gagneâ€™s Operating System Concepts, Eighth Edition remains as current and relevant as ever, helping you master the fundamental concepts of operating systems while preparing yourself for todayâ€™s emerging developments.
- Introduction to the Theory of Computation, Second Edition. Intended as an upper-level undergraduate or introductory graduate text in computer science theory, this book lucidly covers the key concepts and theorems of the theory of computation. The presentation is remarkably clear; for example, the "proof idea," which offers the reader an intuitive feel for how the proof was constructed, accompanies many of the theorems and a proof. Introduction to the Theory of Computation covers the usual topics for this type of text plus it features a solid section on complexity theory--including an entire chapter on space complexity. The final chapter introduces more advanced topics, such as the discussion of complexity classes associated with probabilistic algorithms.
- Introduction to Automata Theory, Languages, and Computation. This book is a rigorous exposition of formal languages and models of computation, with an introduction to computational complexity. The authors present the theory in a concise and straightforward manner, with an eye out for the practical applications. Exercises at the end of each chapter, including some that have been solved, help readers confirm and enhance their understanding of the material. This book is appropriate for upper-level computer science undergraduates who are comfortable with mathematical arguments.
- Introduction to Languages and the Theory of Computation. Even those with little mathematical background will be able to understand this user-friendly book, which focuses on formal languages and models of computation. (The author devotes an entire chapter to induction and recursive definitions.) Introduction to Languages and the Theory of Computation weaves numerous examples and highly readable discussions of the key ideas--and how they fit into the larger picture--in between rigorous proofs of the theorems.
- Assembly Language and Computer Architecture Using C++ and Java. The objective of this book is to make it possible (and even easy) for students to master both assembly language and the fundamentals of architecture in a single semester.
- Introduction to 80x86 Assembly Language and Computer Architecture. Introduction to 80x86 Assembly Language and Computer Architecture provides students with a clear and concise introduction to the inner workings of the computer, and their many levels and functions. Through introducing real instruction sets and writing real assembly language programs, students will become acquainted with the basics of computer architecture.